Goonies Never Say Die

Greetings, fellow movie lovers! I am thrilled to introduce you to my new blog where I, a mom close to the age of the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything, will be sharing my insights and opinions on the latest and greatest films (and probably some vintage ones as well). As a self-proclaimed cinephile, I believe that movies have the power to transport us to different worlds, evoke powerful emotions, and provide us with a much-needed escape from our everyday lives.

But let's face it, being a towel carrying mom is not always easy. I'm constantly juggling housework, kids, and other responsibilities, but one thing that always manages to bring me joy is settling in with a good movie. Whether it's a thought-provoking drama, a sword buckling fantasy, or a heart-warming family film, I am always on the lookout for the next great movie to add to my ever-growing watchlist. So, join me on this cinematic journey as I share my thoughts, insights, and occasional snarky remarks on the latest films to hit the big and small screens.


Selfie by the Author

Comments

Popular Posts